The Tree of Life depends on the generosity and donations from the entire community.
Mailing in a donation for fresh produce? Use our produce donation form.
- Shop at the TurnStyle: 100% of proceeds buy food for the pantry.
- Drop off clean used clothing: a drop box near the door to the TurnStyle is available 24/7.
- Donate food: Canned and dry goods can be brought to the TurnStyle during open hours or to the Tree of Life Pantry on Thursdays from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Donate Pet Food, Paper Goods, Personal Care Items: These are things we can’t buy at the food bank.
- Returnable bottles with CLYNK: Pick up your free pre-tagged CLYNK bags at the TurnStyle desk on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday from 10am -3pm or grab them from the box outside the door anytime. Learn more about CLYNK.
- Drop off egg cartons: we buy eggs by the palette and need cartons to distribute them.
- Volunteer: the Tree of Life is run entirely by volunteers. If you would like to join the nearly 100 people who give their time to make the Tree of Life work go here.
- Whenever you shop Amazon, go through Amazon Smile and .5% of you purchase will be donated to us.
- Donate Money!
- Leave cash or a check at the TurnStyle counter or at the Pantry desk. Please allow us to send a thank you letter or card by leaving your name and address.
- Remember or Honor someone with a memorial or honorary donation. You will receive a thank you letter and the honoree (or family member) will receive notification on a Tree of Life note card.
- Make a one-time or continuing gift via PayPal using the button above or to the right.
- Donate stocks: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop change from your TurnStyle clothing purchase in the donation jar on the counter.
- Consider including us in a charitable trust distribution.
- Sign up for matching funds from a current or previous employer—double the value of your gift.
The Tree of Life is a 501-C-3 organization.
Tax Deductible contributions may be mailed to:
The Tree of Life, PO Box 1329, Blue Hill, ME 04614
You can donate with a credit card or direct bank transfer via PayPal using the donate buttons on the site.
The Tree of Life is now able to accept donations of stock. Please call or email for more information.